April 26, 2019

This section is meant to report and raise issues that are of social and national importance. You are requested to upload short videos on You Tube and mail us link with a write up. Pictures can be mailed directly along with content at newsnviews247@gmail.com

Any misleading information are liable for legal action from respective government authorities and from this site management as the case may be. Use this platform for constructive approach and creating a happier Society.

News N Views

Right to Recall

May 5, 2017 Robin 0

Right to Recall first introduced by Somnath Chatterjee and recently by Varun Gandhi has to be taken seriously by all RWs. 2014 and then subsequently all state elections including UP were won just because of Read More…

News N Views

Education Sector Lesson’s

May 3, 2017 Vijendra Bhat 0

The governments have ensured that Hindu run schools would get shut down to due stringent regulation but minority run institutes can run without any checks and balances. Even child abuse is accepted as part of Read More…

News N Views

Killers of Soldiers

April 25, 2017 Vijendra Bhat 0

A soldier is sanctioned to pick up a weapon and is provided the right to shoot to kill. Apart from the soldier the police man is given the right to use force when necessary and Read More…

News N Views

घर मे बुजुर्ग: अभिशाप या आशीर्वाद

April 24, 2017 Guest Authors 0

आज हमारा हिन्दुस्तान एक न्यू इंडिया बनने की ओर अग्रसर है रोज देश मे कोई नया कानून पारित होता है अभी वीआईपी कल्चर खत्म करके केंद्र सरकार द्वारा देश मे सबको एक समान करने की Read More…

News N Views

Human Rights, Kashmir and News Traders

April 22, 2017 Robin 2

Many learned authors have written reams on Kashmir and on news traders. One area that I have noticed is conspicously missed is Human Rights. But Human Rights is the most talked about subject by all news traders. Read More…

News N Views

The Other 80%

April 16, 2017 Vijendra Bhat 0

A nation exists on this planet where 80% of the citizens are considered outsiders by the remaining 20%. The governments elected by due process of law works to favor the 20% even though a part Read More…

1 2 3 4 5 22